Monday, October 28, 2013

Best Friends Sanctuary-Book

New Book - just published!



Best Friends Society is the largest domestic animals sanctuary in the US. In September as part of my annual volunteer activity, I spent time at Best Friends helping to take care of the 'unwanted'. Best Friends is a no kill sanctuary that takes in animals from animal shelters around the country and will take care of them and give them a forever home if they are not adopted. It was an inspirational and healing time for me to work with so many dedicated people to give love to those who need it. Since I mainly worked with cats, I have prepared this book to capture wonderful cat portraits and captured some of the wisdom that I experienced. Part of the book proceeds will benefit Best Friends Society. Please take a look! The book might make a wonderful gift for the holidays for you or a friend.


          So much love - Best Friend Society       
     
       

                      So much love - Best Friend Society                 

     
     
       
          By Meggi Raeder                   
       
          44 pages, published 10/28/2013        
     
     
        Working with animals is inspirational.  This book was conceived during my volunteer work at Best Friends Society, the largest domestic animals sanctuary in the US and combines wonderful cat portraits with Wisdom Quotes for meditative reading.  Parts of the proceeds will benefit the Best Friends Society in Utah.     
     
                  Find out more on MagCloud             

I hope you enjoyed my new book!
Til next time, 
Meggi